Sunday, January 25, 2009

Creative Expanse

So I've been reviewing some of HGTV.com's section called "Rate My Space". I have to say I am somewhat surprised by some of the examples that people have been willing to share with the world. Many have fallen in love with their space and want to share the glory with others looking for ideas of their own.

Being of the creative persuasion, I'm typically drawn to these things to gain more ideas of my own, and though I have some slight ideas to implement. The overall changes that I can make would be rather minimal.

As my cat ricochets across the room in a fit of frenzy, I feel comfortable with my living space. Though my life revolves around animals, I have to say that having a comfortable place for them, without sacrificing the look and feel of the home has really left me with a sense of accomplishment.

This blog is dedicated to my life, creativity, and animals. If something catches my fancy or tickles my creativity buttons, I will share them here. So come for the ideas, and stay for the stories. I'm here for the long haul, and as sparks fly from my fingertips, it's time to begin!

No comments: