Monday, February 2, 2009

In the eyes of the hubby

So yesterday as every other day, my hubby told Pumpkin that she is a disgrace to the canine community. Likewise to Mumbo, being a disgrace to the feline community. The reason being: a cat and dog totally in love with each other. They are inseparable. If one is sprawling out on the couch, the other is probably in plain view within physical contact, or the other is covered up!

Pumpkin is a serious snuggler and lap dog. Though she's a bit bigger than your average lap dog should be, that doesn't stop her at all. She will curl up right next to me on the couch, and then Mumbo will follow, curling up right up against her.

So while we were watching the Superbowl, they snoozed, nose to nose right next to me. I am warmed by the body heat of a dog and a cat, while my feet stay warm from Oreo snuggling with against them.

How lucky am I?

No comments: