Friday, February 27, 2009

It's good to be a Phoenix

Long days and nights of blood, sweat, and tears has finally paid off. Well not really, I don't sweat, I haven't poked myself enough to bleed, and I haven't cried over my creations. I take great care into my creations. I pride myself for being able to provide for others when others cannot.

I already have a handful of happy customers under my belt and I cannot wait to find more. I even learned of two prospective customers today, they may be asking for some items outside of my Etsy shop.

This weekend my to-do list includes making more wallets, hopefully I will get some done, but considering it took me two weeks to make 8 items, I'm hoping I can pull some wallets or Geek Pockets out in just 2.5 days!

I'm also planning on posting many more items, but I'm thinking to making a few things first and then posting the new items. I've tweaked my patterns here and there, and my old card pocket and wallet patterns (which were used for my first set of customers) is now old news. But never fear, the essentials are all the same, just changed the shapes a bit.

I purchased some new items yesterday for my line of jewelry that I'm very excited to announce! Keep an eye on my shop because I'm also planning on making a few and posting them!

Of course one of the best things about my new business is that I have Pumpkin warming my feet and Oreo guarding my back while I work.

No comments: