Thursday, November 19, 2009

Slacker Extraordinaire

Quick update for you lovely followers out there! I promise I'm not slacking. I've been uberbusy and I've been reading several books. I need to catch up and I'm hoping that I'll get to those VERY soon. I'm also planning (once the business goes away a bit) to review books I've previously read before starting this blog. Much like I did with the Edge series by Rhyannon Byrd.

So, please, bear with me. I promise I'm not ditching you. I'm not really slacking either. Extraordinaire, maybe, but that's for another day to discuss!

How bout a topic to talk about. In your opinion, what's the best book/series to buy for Christmas?

Till next time! Auf Wiedersehen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know the gift I want everyone to pick up this year, but if I were to pick a book besides the obvious, I'd say, look for Darklight by Lesley Livingston. I loved Wondrous Strange and can't wait to get into this second book.

Stories of a Phoenix said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check those out!!

MrsMixx said...

Ohhhh ma Belle, i know you're not ditching us =) I really wish you could get some rest and have time to write and blog and READ! ;)
I can't wait to get your news reviews.

Hum that's a hard question...i'm always pushing books at you lol I'm trying to come up with books i haven't YET pushed at you lol. hum of course i can't think of anything but what i've just read lol
Ohhh there's a series i hear lots of good stuff about but haven't tried yet it's Charlaine Harris's Harper Connelly Mysteries. Have you read it?

Stories of a Phoenix said...

I've heard the same things, but alas, I have not read them.

MrsMixx said...

Hum i forgot to click on 'Email follow-up comments' so ignore the french girl walking through your blog ;)