Thursday, December 10, 2009

Get Your Drool Jar Ready - A Very Special Birthday Tribute!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Ms. Pattepoilue, turning 24 today! As you can tell on her blog (if you've read it, good, if not, head over there now! pattepoilue.blogspot.com on another note, follow her on twitter @pattepoilue) she's definitely had some issues with growing older. But with age comes wisdom and all that fun stuff that I'm sure doesn't help one bit. Being a year and a handful of days older than this lovely birthday girl, I have to say, I really wish that vampires were real, or at the very least: public.

Why you ask? Eternal youth and PLENTY of opportunity for fun with drool worthy men. Or at least I'd like to tell myself that.

Anyway, back to the point. Being 24 is not decrepit. No one is going to scream at you and say, "You're pussy's worn out, you nasty bitch!" (Yes, I have heard that before from a neighbor fighting with his girlfriend.)NO! Of course not. Of course all women hope that guys are more tactful than that.

Just because she's still in school and living at home with her parents is nothing to scoff at. I think it's a good thing that her parents are willing to keep her while she finishes school - believe me every penny counts when you're a student. And take it from me, I worked full time and lived with my hubb'n for 90% of my Undergraduate FULL-TIME career. It wasn't easy to do all that, believe me.

So, enough of WHY being 24 is still a good thing. Lets get to the goods. Ever since I started asking my #1 Fan/BFF/fill-in-the-blank-here what she wanted for her birthday, she said a "naked man". Well, my dear, I'm hoping to top that. Short of purchasing you an actual naked man, I think this is MUCH better. We've now graduated to Drool-Worthy men. Not nekked, unfortunately, because it's bad enough I've said pussy and bitch in the same post so far.

So, feast your eyes (and I mean FEAST) on these lovely men. Stare at your heart's content.

Wishing you a very happy Birthday this year, Pattepoilue. Enjoy!

I give you Mr. Gerard Butler


Most notably for his role in 300, he's definitely been around. The Ugly Truth and P.S. I Love You really helps put this drool-worthy man on our list.


Leather!!



I can think of a few things that would make that wall very useful...

Alex O'Loughlin



Take a bite out of crime.... nom nom nom..

Are your knees weak yet? No? Try this on for size: Stephen Moyer



Alexander Skarsgard...





Keanu Reeves



Johnny Depp...



Eric Bana



How's that drool jar coming along?



Robert Downey, Jr.





Are you still standing?

I could go on and on. And on. And on. But that will take a very VERY long time. I hope you've enjoyed the small sampling of the goodies out there that you can fill your drool jar up with in the matter of moments.

I really hope you have a great day! Happy Birthday Pattepoilue!

5 comments:

MrsMixx said...

OMG!!! *wipes drools* You manage to choose my favorite men ever! I'm so hot for Robert Downey Jr...i know i'm so weird!
Eric Bana is just amaaaaaaaaaazing
Alexander Skarsgard Is my Favorite Mr January,i have to admit that he's my deskop on my iphone lol


Alex O'Loughlin Ohmegod that's one hot vampire!!! and he's Australian YUMMMMM

And Gerard BUtler!!!!!! ok i have to stp i'm dehydrating! All these lovely men for me? YES!!! *g*
Thank you Sarah you're amazing, i'm so glad i met you, you're one of the nicest person i've ever met!


I know 24 is not old, i just have a hard time with getting older and still being nowhere in my life. I know it won't last, this will get better. Thank you again MUAHSSSSSS

Stories of a Phoenix said...

I know! Robert Downey Jr is hot! He was like completely off the radar and the BAM! there he is in this movie as a super hero. It really helped that he got ripped and all that juicy goodness that comes with the package.

I really like Eric Bana, he's really got a way with his voice to make you start salivating.

Alexander Skarsgard as your iphone background?!!! Send it to me!!!! I always thought he looked good when I saw the show. I admit I had no knowledge of the books until I saw the credits of the show said it was based on them. I snatched up ALL the books out at the time and immediately knew Eric was something special. I can't wait till season 4! (When he looses his memory!)

I really did try to find the pic of Alex O'Loughlin in the nightclub scene when he was looking down and then he gave that "I hate you, but I want you" sultry look to the elder female vampire teasing his woman. WOOO. I about fell to the floor when I saw that in the show.

So we have a juicy Austrailian, and a Scot! Gerard Butler, I thought was a nice lookin' guy, but then BAM! I see P.S. I Love You. I just couldn't get enough of how his lips curl off to the side when he talks. He did that real well when he sung those songs in that movie. Then The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl. Woo! They had such chemistry. I felt like I'd left a puddle on the floor.

All for you!

Enjoy sweetness!

(did you get the gift in the mail yet??)

Stories of a Phoenix said...

I feel like Pavlov's dog. Instead of dinner bell, I see hot movie star and dribbles away I go!!! LOL

MrsMixx said...

noo no mail yet! You should get mine first i think ;)

I'm still drooling over these bad boys seriously! I was soooooooo turned one by Ironman lol that's weird huh lol but he's amazing!

YOU NEED Alexander Skarsgard on your iphone! Look at what is welcoming me every time i look at my iphone...: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3307/ericc.jpg
oh and the other one (i wanted to send you this one your email but since it's your work email maybe i should not lol)
: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4939/photoyummm.jpg

He's totally worth it! I loved Eric in the books and i'm in love now with the actor *sigh* can't wait for the next season!

Stories of a Phoenix said...

OMG!!! WOWZERS!! It's ok for work email, they don't care around here. I'm totally going to add those to my phone. "It Hurts So Good" LMAO

I couldn't really decide how exactly it was I liked Iron Man more, the actual movie... or the hotness that filled it. It was funny in parts, but very droolworthy.