Monday, December 7, 2009

Important Notice to Comment Leavers :)

**Update**
Notice to those leaving comments NOT in English: I've figured out how to translate, and I'm going to be frank with you. Stop spamming my blog. If I find you're spamming, I'm deleting. Simple as that.

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your gracious comments. It really helps show that my blog isn't collecting cobwebs throughout the webverse out there.

Now, on to business. Those of you leaving comments that aren't using the English alphabet, I'd love to respond to your messages, but I've no idea how to translate your comments to be able to do so! If you would like a response from me, please translate and repost! Otherwise I'll just leave them be.

So those of you out there who may be reading my blog but not commenting, please feel free. We won't bite. Much. :) I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: