Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blue Moon (Book 2 of the Immortals Series) by Alyson Noel


This is the second book in the Immortals series by Alyson Noel. I really enjoyed this one too. My only qualm, it ended very abruptly.


This book follows Ever Bloom again, struggling to learn how to be an immortal. Damen, her immortal boyfriend is trying to teach her. A new boy comes to school by the name of Roman, and everything changes. Damen starts to get sick. The whole school, including Damen work against her. Ever doesn't know where to turn for help.

Again, I can't say too much or it'll give everything away! But if you like Evermore, I really suggest you keep on reading. Look out for book 3, coming in February 2010 called Shadowland.

4 comments:

MrsMixx said...

argh i hate it when the end is rushed or when we have huge cliffhanger! Whyyyyy????? God Whyyyyyyyyyyy??? *shaking fist in the air*

PS: yay i see you bought Spider Touched! That cover is so pretty, it just make me wanna buy it!
i might!...alright i'll probably buy it...and the first one...i really shouldn't read your blog!! you have too much good tastes in book, you're evil! ;)

Stories of a Phoenix said...

*strokes chin* I am evil, but I'm finding things you are reading too that I feel I should add to my list too! We are both equally evil. I'm a tease too, but we both know that!!

And I wasn't necessarily mad at the end, but it was rather immediate. Usually you have a bit of a wrap up at the end, but not this one. Noel knows how to get her readers begging for more!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Stories of a Phoenix said...

Awww! Thank you so much for the kind words. I know my postings have been a bit sporatic, but I'm getting into a particular groove that I think might be what you're referring to with the improvement factor. Please keep coming back and comment away!